Our support is available to most Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Norfolk and Suffolk. Our team will confirm your eligibility check when you register your interest with BEE.
The list below covers the key elements of the check. If you have any questions about how these criteria apply to your business, you can call our team of advisors on 01473 350 370.
PLEASE NOTE: The criteria apply to your business and any ‘linked’ businesses that you own or that have a controlling interest in your business.
Your business must have an annual turnover less than €50million OR an annual balance sheet less than €43million
- Fisheries and aquaculture
- Primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products
- Synthetic fibres
- Statutory services; education, healthcare, etc.
- Banking, insurance and other financial services
Your organisation must be an Enterprise. Our advisors can help here, but typically an organisation will be an enterprise if its primary focus is around offering goods/ services on a commercial basis. The key is the presence of this economic activity, rather than the structure of the organisation. An Enterprise might be:
- Sole Trader
- Unincorporated Association
- Limited Partnership
- Limited Company
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- Community Interest Company (CIC)
- Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO)
- Industrial and Provident Society (I&P or IPS)
- Mid Suffolk
- Suffolk Coastal
- Kings Lynn & West Norfolk
- Forest Heath
- St Edmundsbury
- North Norfolk
- Great Yarmouth
- South Norfolk
Your business must have received less than €200,000 of de minimis state aid over the last three fiscal years. Our team can help you to understand whether this applies to you.
We are not able to support businesses that are judged to be 'in difficulty'. We may ask to see Company Accounts before confirming any grant offer.