Please note that currently the grant is fully subscribed.
BEE Anglia offered grants of up to £20,000 available to businesses.
Our team of advisors are here to help with your application; please ensure you use them, to ensure you meet all the requirements of our funding and receive your money promptly.
- Grants pay up to 50% of costs (typically 40%. See below for details).
- Maximum grant award of £20,000.
- Minimum project spend, including the grant & private contributions: £2,000
- Eligibility criteria apply (see here for details)
- Additional procurement restrictions apply to contracts of over £25,000 (even where the whole contract is not included in the grant application).
- Applications must be endorsed by a BEE Anglia advisor
- Grants will not support projects already committed to before receipt of an offer (e.g. where payment has been made, orders have been placed, work has started, etc.)
Eligible Technologies & Grant Support Rates
BEE Anglia can support most measures that reduce a business' carbon footprint. Some technologies attract different rates. The final decision on grant award rests with the Panel, so these rates are for guidance only. This list is indicative and not exhaustive - a carbon saving technology not listed here would typically be eligible for a 40% grant. Speak to an advisor on the details above for specific queries.
50% of total eligible costs
- Battery Storage
- Heat Recovery
- Ground or Water Source Heat Pumps
- Electric Commercial Vehicles* (e.g. vans, trucks)
40% of total eligible costs
- Solar Panels
- Electric Passenger Vehicles* (e.g. taxis, pool cars)
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Double or Triple Glazing
- Insulation (solid wall)
- Variable Speed Drives
- LED floodlights (stadium style)
- Insulation (loft or cavity wall)
- High efficiency machinery
30% of total eligible costs
- LED Lights (standard)
- Efficient boilers (fossil fuel)
- Non-LED lighting
- Plugin Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- New Electric Vehicles in receipt of the Plug-in Vehicle Grant
*Note that only 2nd-hand vehicles are eligible
BEE Anglia reserves the right to adjust the indicative rates assigned to technologies at any point and without notice. Once an offer has been issued, the rate it uses will apply to that offer, regardless of subsequent changes to the project's indicative rate.