Update 22/03/2019 - A small number of grants of up to £20,000 at 28% have become available as a result of existing offers not being claimed in full. These are 1st come, 1st served, so contact an advisor on the details below to register interest in this funding.
An additional pot for fixed value £1,000 grants remains until 29th March, or all funds are allocated.
Fixed Value £1000 grants are available to support any business to implement energy saving measures. Approval will be based on being able to demonstrate sufficient associated energy savings.
- All grant awards are at a fixed value of £1,000
- Minimum project cost of £2,000 (excl VAT)
- Not available to businesses that have already received a BEE Anglia grant
- Grants will not support projects already committed to
- Eligibility criteria apply (see here for details)
- All grants must be claimed for by 31st May 2019
- Applications must be endorsed by a BEE Anglia advisor
Examples of measures that could attract grants include:
- LED lighting & lighting controls
- Electric or hybrid electric vehicles
- Vehicle tracking hardware
- Heating & heating controls
- Heat recovery systems
- Renewable systems
- More efficient equipment