BEE Anglia has grants of up to £10,000 available to businesses.
There are specific criteria that must be followed to receive funding. Our team of advisors are here to help; please ensure you use them, to help you avoid errors in the process.
- The Grants Panel looks to maximise impact from the grant pot. A brief Expression of Interest form will be assessed by the panel, with successful applicants being invited to submit in full.
- Grants pay up to 40% of costs (typically 30%. See below for details).
- Maximum grant award of £10,000. Awards of over £5,000 will only be made to very strong applications.
- Procurement restrictions mean that contracts of over £25,000 will not generally be eligible for grant support.
- Minimum project spend, including the grant & private contributions: £2,000
- Eligibility criteria apply (see here for details)
- Applications must be endorsed by a BEE Anglia advisor
- Grants will not support projects already committed to (e.g. where payment has been made, orders have been placed, work has started, etc.)
Eligible Technologies & Grant Support Rates
BEE Anglia can support most measures that reduce a business' carbon footprint. Some technologies attract different rates. The final decision on grant award rests with the Panel, so these rates are for guidance only. This list is indicative and not exhaustive - a carbon saving technology not listed here would typically be eligible for a 30% grant. Speak to an advisor on the details above for specific queries.
40% of total eligible costs
- Battery Storage
- Heat Recovery
- Ground or Water Source Heat Pumps
- Electric Commercial Vehicles (e.g. vans, trucks)
30% of total eligible costs
- Solar Panels
- Electric Passenger Vehicles (e.g. taxis, pool cars)
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Double or Triple Glazing
- Insulation (solid wall)
- Variable Speed Drives
- LED floodlights (stadium style)
20% of total eligible costs (only funded where a strong case is made)
- Insulation (loft or cavity wall)
- LED Lights (standard)
- High efficiency machinery
- Efficient boilers (fossil fuel)
- Non-LED lighting
- Plugin Hybrid Electric Vehicles
BEE Anglia reserves the right to adjust the indicative rates assigned to technologies at any point and without notice. Once an offer has been issued, the rate it uses will apply to that offer, regardless of subsequent changes to the project's indicative rate.