Online Grant Applications
Online Grant Applications for LED Lighting
You can now apply directly for a grant for LED Lighting projects. Please note: Your total project value should be between a minimum of £3,550 and a maximum of £25,000. You should also ensure that you are eligible to apply for a grant through BEE Anglia. Before applying please review the eligibility requirements here.
Process for online grant applications:
- Complete the Lighting Calculator with project requirements, costs and further details
- Complete the LED Lighting Grant Application Form and send both forms to email@example.com
- NWES will contact you to discuss the next steps, further information may be requested at this time, including Company Accounts.
- Application reviewed by grants panel
- Panel decision confirmed to you
- You place orders for the project as described (do not commit to any works before having Approval confirmed).
- Work undertaken and paid for
- You submit a Claim pack, including evidence that the money has been paid out for the works as described
- Grant money awarded
Download the Lighting Calculator here
Download the Application form here
For support with the Online Grant Process, please contact the team at NWES directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: This simplified process is only available for grants to support lighting replacements. Grants to support other technologies, or lighting installation where there are not existing lights, are available through BEE Anglia. Please contact the team to discuss your project on 01473 350370 or email us.