Premium Light Pro Workshop
Venue: LIA Academy, Stafford Park 7, Telford, Shropshire TF3 3BQ
Workshop - Right Light, Right Place, Right Time
How to save energy and costs by upgrading your business to LED lighting
Upgrading lighting in non-domestic premises offers a huge energy and cost saving opportunity. It’s estimated that around 14 billion kWh could be saved nationwide through low-energy lighting – around the same amount produced by a nuclear power station.
This workshop will give you the knowledge and tools you need to get your lighting installation off the ground and start saving on energy costs.
Funded by Horizon 2020, the Premium Light Pro project is providing a series of training workshops for the non-domestic sector. The first of these, aimed at the SME sector will be delivered alongside highly experienced trainers from the Lighting Industry Academy and cover topics such as:
• An introduction to LED lighting and controls, and the savings possible
• Understanding technical jargon and manufacturer data sheets
• Design: the right light in the right place and how best to use daylight
• Procurement, quality, cost, and performance claims
• Project funding information
For more information and to book visit the website
Whilst this event is not in the BEE Anglia area, if there is suitable appetite for this type of event, one will be organised. Please contact the team for more details