Tender Opportunity - Factory Roof Insulation (Loddon, Norfolk)
Please note that this opportunity has now closed
Mussett Aerospace (Loddon) require a provider to carry out insulation works to their factory roof as described below.
Address of Premises: Unit 1 Loddon Industrial Estate, Loddon, Norfolk, NR14 6JD (Land Registry NK320031)
Contact: Mark Durrant. firstname.lastname@example.org
Premises: ‘A’ frame steel industrial building with heavy duty steel rails
Roof Area: Approx. 2300 sq m.
- To strip existing insulation board and top sheet covering
- To supply and install composite panels 110mm – 115mm core with 10% - 20% of roof area to be sky/roof light panels
- To supply and install associated flashings and trims; trim line gutters to suit
- To include debris netting, scaffolding as may be required
- The work will need to be carried out whilst the workshop premises remain in operation
Interested parties should submit a detailed response, quoting reference 10030T/A by 5pm, Monday 3rd August, by email to email@example.com.
The successful Tender Response will be determined using Price (40% weighting) and Quality of Service (60% weighting).
Quality of Service should be understood as describing how well the response meets the terms of the Specification as set out here, and the wider needs of Mussett Aerospace, with specific consideration given to:
- Proven reliability and quality of work
- Anticipated future energy savings arising
Mussett Aerospace are seeking an energy efficiency grant from BEE Anglia, which is a project based in Norfolk and Suffolk providing carbon reduction support to SMEs. BEE Anglia is co-funded by the EU through the European Regional Development Fund.