CLOSED Tender Opportunity - Electrical Works (Bury St Edmunds)
Please note that this opportunity has now closed
Page Russell Ltd (Bury St Edmunds) require a provider to carry out assorted electrical works as specified below.
Address of Premises: Eagle House, Sudbury Road, Great Whelnetham, Bury Saint Edmunds, Suffolk IP30 0UN
Contact: Richard Page. firstname.lastname@example.org / 01284 756 578 / 07885 229 052
Page Russell are seeking a provider for the following:
- To carry out alterations to main distributor board and cater for additional points
- Provide Heat Pump supply, and all manifold and cylinder wiring
- Provide power supplies for seven air conditioning units
- Provide and supply two Double EV Charging units
- Supply and fit extractor fans to all toilets, shower rooms, and rest room
- Provide power supply to existing Sewage Treatment Plant
- Supply and fit Dado trunking for offices, meeting rooms and reception areas, nominally 110 double socket outlets in trunking and skirting
- Full replacement LED lighting throughout as per lighting design (available on request)
- Fire Alarm system for entire building
The total building area is 528.15 square metres.
Completion is required by 7th October 2019.
Interested parties should submit a detailed response, quoting reference 8159T/A by 5pm, Monday 29th July, by email to email@example.com. Please include references if available.
The successful Tender Response will be determined using Price (40% weighting) and Quality of Service (60% weighting).
Quality of Service should be understood as describing how well the response meets the terms of the Specification as set out here, and the wider needs of Page Russell, with specific consideration given to:
- Ability to provide the required items
- Availability to deliver within the stated timeframe
- Proven reliability and quality of work
- Anticipated future energy savings arising