Tender Opportunity - Haverhill
Tender Opportunity - MEZZANINE FLOOR CONSTRUCTION & LIGHTING/HVAC IMPROVEMENTS AT A HAVERHILL BASED MANUFACTURING FACILITY
Deadline: 5pm, 25th June 2018
LMK Thermosafe Ltd, Haverhill, are undertaking significant improvements to two existing manufacturing facilities located in Haverhill, Suffolk, which include introducing additional storage capacity and making significant improvements to energy efficiency.
The works will include the introduction of an area of circa 260m2 of Mezzanine flooring with associated suspended ceiling and energy efficient LED lighting. The new flooring will be complimented by a stairway to access the main factory floor area and a suitable conveyor or lift system to transport finished goods.
In addition to these improvements the project is extended to upgrading existing fluorescent lighting with more energy efficient LED lighting system to both factory and office areas. The project will also include assessing the effectiveness of existing factory HVAC systems and introducing new air conditioning to office areas.
- Construction of 260m2 Mezzanine floor storage area, complete with suspended ceiling, energy efficient LED lighting, Stairway & Conveyor/Lift system.
- Assessment of existing HVAC system in the main factory with a view to introducing energy efficient improvements to compliment the new Mezzanine floor area.
- Introduction of a new air-conditioning system to the office area
- Removal of circa 60 old fluorescent lights and upgrade with new more energy efficient LED lighting and new ceiling tiles to existing suspended floor.
The deadline to respond with an intention to provide a quotation is 5pm, the 25th June.
Responses should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an initial on-site meeting and to discuss the full extent of the project.
Please quote reference 6930T/A in all correspondence.
The Successful candidate will be determined using Price (40% weighting) and Quality of Service (60% weighting).
Quality of Service should be understood as describing how well the response meets the needs of the client as described here, with specific consideration given to:
- Experience of delivering equivalent works effectively within a similar environment
- Ability to deliver the project in a timely fashion
- Anticipated ongoing energy and cost savings resulting from the works