Are you a provider of energy efficiency solutions in Norfolk or Suffolk? Our grant support is designed to encourage more businesses to implement these measures. Any eligible Small or Medium business (i.e. fewer than 250 staff) can access grants of up to 28% towards any eligible carbon saving measure.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our supplier database. Our advisors will then be able to pass on your details to the companies they work with.
To view current tender opportunities click here.
Key points to know:
- The maximum grant amount we can provide is £50k (up to a maximum 25% intervention rate, 28% below £20,000), minimum project size is £3,600.
- Contracts with a total value below £25k can be supported by a single quotation; however will be subject to independent checks to ensure value for money.
- Contracts with a total value over £25k need a minimum of 3 quotes, and may require advertising. Contact the team for further advice.
- Applications will be assessed by a Groundwork BEE Anglia Advisor - this will include pre-approval checks to ensure carbon savings are verifiable. A site visit may be required to comply with independent verification needs. All efforts will be made to keep the process disruption to a minimum and streamline processes.
- Providing we have sufficient information at point of application to make an award decision, approval of the grant should be achievable within two weeks of submission. Grant panel meetings are held every Friday and applicants normally receive a formal decision on the same day.
- No works should commence or deposits be taken prior to the written approval otherwise grant offers are invalidated.
For more information please contact Senior BEE Anglia Advisor Jon Bell